Bates Pony All Purpose Saddle
The Bates Pony All Purpose Saddle is the first truly high performance, general purpose pony saddle in the world, featuring cutting edge design and technology never previously seen in general purpose saddles. The Bates Pony All Purpose Saddle has a secure, deeper seat for added security and greater confidence for the young rider.
The Ergonomic Stirrup Bar enables the roller of the tongue on the buckle to be recessed into the bar and sit flush, which significantly reduces the bulk under your leg, by at least one thickness of leather. The girthing system achieves greater strength and durability and improves the distribution of pull from the front and back of the saddle to increase comfort and saddle stability. Experience the power of innovation with instantaneous comfort, security and balance, ensuring the most luxurious seat for leisure riding, flatwork and some jumping.
Your pony will show a marked improvement in their freedom of movement, as world leading performance systems the EASY-CHANGE Fit Solution and CAIR Cushion System maximise your pony’s comfort and freedom of movement. Your pony will enjoy unsurpassed adaptability for an optimal fit, even weight distribution and fluid cushioning for their total comfort.
The Bates All Purpose saddle range:
The Bates All Purpose saddles feature all of the innovations and technology synonymous with high performance discipline saddles.
- Bates All Purpose
- Bates All Purpose+ featuring double-lined leather for added comfort and luxury
- Bates All Purpose SC (Square Cantle) featuring a square cantle designed to cater for more jumping
- Bates All Purpose SC+ (Square Cantle with double-lined leather) featuring a square cantle designed to cater for more jumping and double-lined leather for added comfort and luxury
- Bates All Purpose VSD (Very Slightly Dressage) featuring a straighter flap designed to cater for more dressage riding
- Bates WIDE All Purpose featuring the EASY-CHANGE Gullet System WIDE
- Bates Pony All Purpose designed for ponies and their young riders.